South Pasadena Townhome
2 Beds • 2.5 Baths • 1438 SF • N/A SF Lot • BUILT 1990 • Den/Convertible Bedroom • Low HOA Dues: $240 • 875,000
1130 Huntington Dr b, S Pasadena, CA 91030, USA
Songbirds greet you year round as you come home to this townhome in award winning South Pasadena School District.
Set in a small 5 unit complex, this 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath unit is set away from the street & has a spacious living room with high ceilings, fireplace, wet bar and a built-in media wall. Living room opens to a lovely patio perfect for entertaining and to a custom kitchen totally remodeled in 2016 with beautiful quartz countertops, plenty of storage, bay window, & soft close drawers. Main floor has a convertible den/bedroom (can also be used as a formal dining room) w/ an adjacent 1/2 bath.
Upper level offers two en-suite masters with vaulted ceilings, walk-in closets and remodeled (2016) full baths. Washer & dryer are conveniently located next to the bedrooms upstairs. A large, private garage with even more storage is downstairs. Mountain views, several balconies, central air conditioning and heating, flooring throughout is either hand-scraped wood-style plank or stone, sound proofing, quartz countertops throughout and skylight are just some of the additional features of this property.
This friendly neighborhood offers a weekly farmers market, small town feeling with a charming main street full of family-friendly venues & year-round special events. tons of restaurants and shops. Minutes from DTLA, and in close proximity to San Marino's Huntington Library and Lacy Park, Pasadena's Old Town, Rose Bowl, major freeways and public transportation/Gold Line.Low HOA dues.
- Only five units in HOA which keeps logistics simple.
- Low monthly HOA dues of $240.
- Excellent sound-proof attached walls, so no disturbance between homeowners.
- Two master bedrooms and two attached master baths, walk-in closets.
- Downstairs extra room can be used for dining, office space, entertainment or as a bedroom.
- Home includes many special features like balconies, kitchen bay window, skylight, high ceilings.
- Songbirds greet you year-round whenever you go outside.
- Outdoor area for entertaining.
- Central Air Conditioning & Heating.
Total renovation in 2016:
- Custom kitchen design including lots of cabinet storage with slow-close hinges.
- New bath tile, flooring and cabinets.
- Quartz countertops throughout
- Flooring throughout is either hand-scraped wood-style plank or stone.
- New paint throughout.
- Hard-wired ceiling lights added in living room, dining room and kitchen.
- Large media built-in wall unit installed in living room.
- Top-rated, award winning school district.
- Small town feeling with a charming main street full of family-friendly venues and year-round special events.
- Easy access to major freeways and Gold Line.
- Weekly Farmers Market.
- Adjacent to San Marino, Pasadena and Alhambra.
- Minutes to Downtown Los Angeles.
Pasadena Views Real Estate Team Website
BIO | TESTIMONIALS